Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yamaha Birthday Cake What 125cc Motorbike Should I Get For My Birthday?

What 125cc motorbike should I get for my birthday? - yamaha birthday cake

There is a selection of bikes in all 125cc I am looking for my 17th Birthday. Even if you tell me what speed limits, I know that Yamaha are about 79 km / h, but that's all. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
My price is between £ 1,000 and £ 3,000. This is the kind of bikes im looking at, I would especially like something that is fast but also reliable

1. Yamaha YZF-R125
2. Honda CBR 125 R
3. Honda Varadero XL125V

2 comments:

Tim D said...

Try some of the comments you read here (in the same order as you)

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Newrid ...

Bill said...

Treat 125S Aprillia Cagiva or myths that you may be able to find at second hand, says that a new way

Post a Comment