Sunday, December 20, 2009

Home Health Nurse Magazine Do These Classes Seem Good In Order To Get Into An Ivy League?

Do these classes seem good in order to get into an Ivy League? - home health nurse magazine

I am a newbie and I want to be accepted into the Ivy League. I am currently involved in ballet, horseback riding, piano and harp. I am the founder of a new club, the debut next year. I am a volunteer reported in nursing homes, shelters, hospitals, share your soles and local nature reserve. I'm going to run for president of the school year and next. I am currently involved and have to continue participating in the literary journal, Language, Badminton, Art Club, Key Club and Leo Club. I am an avid reader and had a lot of my work published with great honor. My teachers tell me that I continue to write at a university. Furthermore, I Valedictorian in high school and hope that in the top ten high school will be. Sceduele for my high school is as follows ....

Freshman:
Honors English
Algebra I Honors
Honors Biology
Geography Honors
Health / PE
World history
French II
Introduction to Art

Sophomore:
English 2 Awards
Geometry Honors
Chemisty Honors
Dr. ED / EP
Drawing and Painting
French III
AP European History

Junior:
AP Language / Composition
AP U.S. History
Dance 1 / 2
Algebra II / Trig Honors
French IV Honors
Physics Honors
Studio Art Honors

Senior:
AP English Literature / Composition
AP Microeconomics AP U.S. Government
Instead of the gym, I take a course for seniors
Pre-Calculus Honors
AP French
AP Bio
Microbiology / Genetics Honors

My average is now 4.67 and I've always been a student in one straight. Besides, I had perfect attendance during the last 9 years. Does not that sound good enough to get into the Ivy League? Moreover, it is a pity that I did not the AP calculus?
Thank you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment