Monday, December 28, 2009

Meat And Cheese Gift Please Translate This Into Spanish?

Please translate this into spanish? - meat and cheese gift

without using an online translator can you please translate this paragraph into Spanish
"I went to Cancun last summer with my family. I have a pile of clothes, toiletries, money, shoes, and a camera. We carry our own luggage up the stairs to the hotel. We stayed at the Barcelo Costa Cancun. My father paid for with their credit card. We ate in many restaurants. My favorite restaurants are the Parrilo, Pat O'Brien, Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville, and Cambalache. I ate fish, Mexican food, lots of cheese and meat. I bought gifts for my friends and a hat for me. I visited the beaches and parks, and a tour. Cancun was very sunny and about 35 ° C in summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment