Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Low Fat Recipes Easy Low Fat Recipes For Picky Kids?

Easy low fat recipes for picky kids? - low fat recipes

Perhaps even a kind of vegetarian meals? I have a little insight and eat some weekends, we all have children, he is 7 and my husband and I, for what should be relatively simple and natural, healthy, low fat and nutritious. I have a child who hates pretty much everything except pasta, biscuits and cereal products (of course, could also be that he preferred only to her mother to cook, which I respect). I think trying Sanguily feed my children, but not for the good of their health they need to vegetables, legumes, whole grains, protein, eating, etc.

Thus, it would be estimated with good recipes for picky eaters.

And please do not say just "eat what they serve." I tried this and it seems cruel to see them sitting there so long and had to leave the table hungry, because after a while I just go tell them if they refuse to eat or other vegetables. They also sought to withhold any appetizer or dessert, do not go to dinner not - work correctly.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment