Saturday, January 2, 2010

Watch Tv Programs Online How Do I Mask My IP Address So I Can Watch TV Programs Online?

How do I mask my IP address so I can watch TV programs online? - watch tv programs online

I am an American traveling abroad, and I want to continue my program. But when I go to the programs of NBC, the access appears and says that I am good for the country in a forum that I read years ago that there are websites you can pass through the mask their IP as you, how to access these pages, but I do not remember reading the reference position, or if I did. Your help is welcome!

1 comments:

ReckLess said...

Use a proxy server, which is based in the U.S. it hides your IP address, with the U.S. foreign policy, what we spot check gives you access to contents.

Make sure that you use, since it has many safety features as possible to choose, so you are better protected. They should for one, that the data is encrypted to view sent and received, that no one can spy on and collect data.

Post a Comment