Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pic Of Herpes On Your Stomach Genital Herpes?! PLEASE HELP With A Pic?

Genital herpes?! PLEASE HELP with a pic? - pic of herpes on your stomach

First IDE drive I think that I am still a virgin, and I'm scared because I had herpes .. and I'm only 16 so idk if any'm how it go to the gynecologist fear happened .. even my doctor could not tell my mother, I know how to react .. But I fear that my friend would be devastated to know .. weve been together almost 3 years .. I love them dearly, but I want to know whether it is possible for herpes in the chest too?

Btw: I-Foundation's online photo of a case Simal me, but not as big as mine, and non-whites are smaller and therefore not notacable
http://health-pictures.com/warts/images/genitial-herpes.jpeg

Thank you in advance, Ava ♥

2 comments:

James D said...

The best thing you can do now is get a OB / GYN as soon as possible. If you have had simulated sex and have herpes, it can get. Moreover, if one or both parents herpes, then it could be born, and only just started to appear. Do I need to really talk to your parents and you see your OB / GYN.
JED

mande said...

It could be all sorts of things, so do not panic.
Is unlikely that herpes, unless the BF had a cold sore (a variant of herpes), and oral sex on you.

You should really go see a doctor.
There are free clinics you can go, and nobody would know. Look in the phone book, switchboard.com in your area.

Post a Comment